The past year has taught me many things. One, each day is a miracle and we need to cherish the people we love...we never know when they might leave us. Two, becoming a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I truly believe that it is the reason that I was put on this earth. Watching my son, who at any glance will show you specks of both his dad and I shinning through, master a new skill, pass each milestone and see life as a playground, is pure joy. Third, angels really do exists. I have witnessed, more than once, the magical moments when they sweep down and protect us from disasters that lurk around the corners. Disasters that could change our lives forever. I am grateful for them. If it was not for the angels above, I may have lost both my husband and my mother this year. I do believe in angels. Just look at my son.
Change
10 years ago




1 comments:
Kristin,
YOU are beautiful. Drew, Kash, Sarah,and all of your family is soo lucky to have you in there lives. You a such a great mommy. I love your words. They are so honest and true!! You make me realize how lucky we ALL are. Love ya girl!!
Molly
Post a Comment