We found our way to the Pumpkin Patch today! I was so much fun. Those of you looking for a great place to go check out this one. It is in Chanhassen just off 212 and 101.
Kash thought is was great! Endless rows of large "balls" to explore, attempt to pick up and throw! Drew and I thought that we would be paying for more pumpkins than we would be leaving with!
Here I am pulling the little red wagons that they had for people to use! Kash loves his wagon at home so this was a great photo ops for picture crazy mommy and daddy!
He is such a little poser! Climbing up on the bales of hay, explore everything he can get his hands on. It is so exciting to see the world through their eyes...makes you appreciate the little things so much more.
I can just hear his thoughts..."Which one of these balls can I throw?" Everything that is round is a "ball" to this 18 month old!
Daddy hopes that someday his love of throwing things will help him to become a major league pitcher! I think the way he swings his plastic golf clubs at Harley, we are more likely to get a golfer! :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment