CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our Rock Star!

One of the things we love to do as a family is DANCE! It used to be that Drew and I thought we were good dancers after we had a few, but oh how times have changed! We now think the best kind of dancing is turning on music and jumping around our house like crazy people with our 18-month old toddler. It is the best.
I am sure the neighbors passing by think we are still 'having a few' but in reality we are just acting like wild parents who are drunk on love with their child. We would do anything to make him smile and he loves dancing!
Check out some of Kash's moves below. We usually dance to the Hot Dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but for some reason he loves this song even more. I think it is the drums in the beginning. (Thank you for the CD Nicolle!) Kash runs into his room and points to his CD player wanting us to turn it on several times throughout the day. Drew and I get a kick out of the fact that he actually comes up with new moves each day! No joke. It is really funny.



Please excuse the nose picking that happens at the end. You could consider it the finale if you want! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment