Auntie Sarah turned 27 yesterday and we headed off to Bonfire on Grand Ave to celebrate with her and friends.
Drew and I were a little worried that Kash would have a hard time sitting in a restaurant for that long, but he did awesome! He loved looking around at all the people, lights and sights to see. Of course crayons and paper helped, the balloons were amazing and all the different people who wanted to play with him made the night so much fun!
Kash's other god mommy, Jody, came out to join us for dinner and it was an extra special treat to see her. She is also like one of my sisters.
I feel so blessed to have such an amazing sister like Sarah. Although we were not the best of friends growing up, we are as close as any two people can be now. She is an amazing auntie, always willing to drop in and watch Kash when I need her to, and caring for him like he was hers. (Sometimes I think she thinks he is hers.)
Not only is she my sister, but she is also my best friend. No one makes me laugh like her or resort back to childhood ways like she does. Along with my husband, she is my rock and without her I do not know what I would do.
Happy Birthday Auntie Sarah!!
We love you and hope that you get EVERYTHING that you wish for this year!




0 comments:
Post a Comment